Roxie (JP: ロキシー) is The Black Egrets's ace mechanic. Roxie is an easy-going girl who is driven by curiosity. She likes puzzles and is a fan of dissembling and reassembling things to see how they work. She also likes sandwiches because of how she can put them together.
A heavy rushdown character with an emphasis on priority rather than agility. Her weapons are improvised tools such as hammers and rivet guns as well as various machine parts she had around. She could also have the rest of her crew help, swinging in engines suspended from chains like wrecking balls or collectively assaulting the enemy in a montage. She will probably have the ability to construct some sort of gun turrets or other support items over the course of a match, use oil and rolling tires to trip the enemy, spray paint to cause status effects, propellers that hit like blades, etc.
- Sabertooth (X-men vs Street Fighter)
- Rosie the Riveter (America)
- Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat II)
- Jenette Vasquez (Aliens)
- Jin (Marvel vs. Capcom 2)
- Roxie was the 24th possible character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $480,000.
- Her real name is Rosie.
- She is inspired by and named after Rosie the Riviter, an iconic figure in WWII propaganda.
- She built Molly's Graham-o-Tron.
- One of her jobs is to maintain Panzerfaust's tanks, which he keeps breaking due to his reckless techniques.