|Gallery | Quotes | Move List|
|Beep. Boop. Meow.|
|Bloodtype:||10W-30 Synthetic Oil|
|Likes:||Honey pots, Integers less than or equal to 1, Books about dragons, NAND gates, 0x5f3759df, Unrolled loops of strings, Mice, Rebeccapurple, IEEE (except after C!), Setplay, Bowling|
|Dislikes:||Disorder, Incompatible file formats, DES, Unsalted passwords (salted tastes better!), Bleeding hearts, Weakly-typed languages, vi, Fonts that make O and 0 look too similar, Checkins without comments, Moire patterns, Insulting people, Patricia not playing bowling seriously, Figurines, Being wet|
|Voiced by:||Kimlinh Tran (English)|
Kana Hanazawa (Japanese)
Robo-Fortune was confirmed to be a playable character after the Keep Skullgirls Growing! donation drive surpassed $725,000 in donations. She was originally slated to be released in late 2014 following the releases of Beowulf and Eliza.
Robo-Fortune is a robot who is very loyal to her creator Brain Drain. Although she displays nonsensical behavior from time to time, she is a deadly force to be reckoned with when the situation calls for it. She also displays some doubt for her creator's plans since the Skullheart will return no matter what happens to it.
Brain Drain was reading data from Valentine while questioning her loyalty when he heard the attack with Valentine and the Skullgirl (Which he went with a "meh"). However, when he read her notes about Ms. Fortune, he snapped and decided to build his own version of Nadia in robot form to show he could do better than "that stupid cat in those dumb drawings."
Ms. Fortune's surname name but with "Robo-" at the front.
Robo-Fortune is a likeness of Ms. Fortune in both persona and appearance. Her head and other body parts are cross-taped together where they can be removed for fighting (and for easy pack-up and travel). Basically, she is Ms. Fortune if she were robotized.
Robo-Fortune's eyes shine like headlights in front of her, casting light onto her opponent as well as the stage. The barcode-like exclamation points on her forehead also seem to change in some of her sprites and portraits, like changing to "!?!?" when she gets hit, and also to a stylized interpretation of piano keys in her "keyboard" portrait.
After defeating Marie , Robo-Fortune retrieves the Skull Heart and delivers it to Brain Drain, who is surprised that she actually succeeded. Brain Drain then sets about creating a new generation of machines using the Skull Heart. His experiments give rise to an army of giant Robo-Fortunes who, without a Skullgirl to hunt, turn on humanity. With the Canopy Kingdom in ruins, Annie, Stanley and Adam lead a group of survivors (potential DLC characters from the Indiegogo campaign which were not chosen) against the invading army, aiming to slow them down for as long as possible. Meanwhile, Aeon and Venus, seeing their job being done for them, give each other a high five.
Abilities & Fighting Style
As a robot, Robo-Fortune has many different utilities that are used to eliminate her opponents. They range from lasers cannons, extendable and rotatable limbs from her body, giant chainsaws, and much more. She is able to move fast on the ground and can double jump, but is unable to air-dash like her non-mechanical counterpart. She can also eject her head from body and a new one will come in place of it. Only three heads can be out; simply making a new head will cause an old one to disappear. She can use the heads as torpedoes that have homing capabilities, land mines, and missile launchers. If Robo-Fortune performs her taunt successfully, the number of missiles launched will increase. These weapons can be used for zoning-related purposes.
Robo-Fortune's blockbuster Systemic Circuit Breaker is her detonation mode where she can move faster and there are different properties for some of her attacks. She damages herself after the countdown occurs. If the attack is successful in damaging the opponent, they will be caught in the blast, allowing her additional time to continue her attacks. Her other blockbuster Magnetic Trap allows her to attract any airborne opponent to her so she can slam them into the ground. If the player chooses to just reel them in, they can let go of the kick button before they reach the magnet and continue with a combo. Her last blockbuster, Catastrophe Cannon turns her into a pair of laser cannons, blasting the opponent multiple times for good damage, and can also be powered up if a specific button strength is held and also having enough meter, adding more cannons and more hits, racking up higher damage.
In the Annie update, Robo-Fortune got a few changes, a timer now appears in top of her head when she enters self-destruct mode, gains a air dash but no longer has a double jump if she is in self destruct mode, she has a new move in which she sacrifices an active robo head which increases her time remaining to self destruct (the limit is 20 seconds) but it costs a robo head and health, Magnetic trap blockbuster will not quickly make her explode when in self destruct mode but it will cause the opponent to bounce and her C.MP can destroy the ant peacock summons.
- "Prototype" - Default Colors
- Alt. Fei-Yen (Virtual-On series)
- Colon (Choujuu Sentai Liveman)
- "Overclocked" - RAcaseal (Phantasy Star Online)
- "M3OW" - C-3PO (Star Wars)
- Vectorman (Vectorman)
- Virtual Boy-style graphics
- "Purrminator" - Terminator (Terminator series)
- Monsoon (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
- "Persona Assistant" - Aigis (Persona series)
- Drossel von Flügel (Fireball)
- "Nyanotech" - Iron Man (Marvel)
- Robo-Ky (Guilty Gear series)
- RX-78-2 Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- Bass (Mega Man series)
- Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
- Sarah N. Dippity (Original character) - Indiegogo backer color
- "Head Hunter" - Samus Aran (Varia Suit) (Metroid series)
- Samus Aran (Gravity Suit) (Metroid series)
- KOS-MOS (Xenosaga series)
- T-elos (Xenosaga series)
- Original colors - Indiegogo backer color
- "Terror Byte" - Kireek (Phantasy Star Online)
- "Blue Screen" - R-Dash 5000 (Pony.MOV) - Indiegogo backer color
- Spiral (X-Men)
- "Blue Bomber" - Mega Man (Mega Man series)
- Pharah (Overwatch)
- "X-Bot" - Master Chief (Halo)
- Mega Man X Max Armor (Mega Man X series)
- Fei-Yen (Virtual-On series) (Originally removed prior to Robo-Fortune's final release)
- Zero (Mega Man X series)
- A caricatured version of Robo-Fortune appeared in a fan-made video about the Skullgirls' character fundraising campaign. The voice actress of Ms. Fortune, Kimlinh Tran, contributed her voice to the video.
- Her Story Mode ending with the giant Robo-Fortunes is a parody of the God Warriors in the introduction of Hayao Miyazaki's Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.