The voice of the Real Soviet Announcer is provided by Mike Z.
This is an alternate Voice Pack available to use in place of the standard voice. These voice packs use different quotes and are provided by different voice actors. More alternate voice packs for the Announcer include:
- Школьница! (When player selects Filia)
Shkol'nitsa! lit. 'Schoolgirl'
- Акробат! (when player selects Cerebella)
Akrobat! lit. 'Acrobat'
- American cartoon! (when player selects Peacock)
- Капитан Пронин! (when player selects Peacock) (occurs randomly)
Kapitan Pronin! lit. 'Captain Pronin'
- Царица! (when player selects Parasoul)
Tsaritsa! lit. 'Wife of Tsar' (Queen)
- Кошка! (When player selects Ms. Fortune)
Koshka! lit. 'Female cat'
- Strashun! (When player selects Painwheel)
Similar sounding word to страшный Strashnyy lit. 'Frightful'
- Медсестра! (When player selects Valentine)
Medsestra! lit. 'Nurse'
- Борщ! (When player selects Double)
- Труп! (When player selects Squigly)
Trup! lit: 'Corpse'
- Человек-оркестр! (When player selects Big Band)
Chelovek-orkestr! lit. 'One-man-band'
- Имитация! (When player selects Fukua)
Imitatsiya! lit. 'Imitation'
Ubiytsa! lit. 'Killer'
- Камрад Волк! (When player selects Beowulf)
Kamrad Volk! lit. 'Comrade Wolf'
- Робот! (When player selects Robo-Fortune)
- Marie! (when player selects Marie) (Unused)
Pre-round Introduction Edit
- Win, for Siberia is waiting!
- Win gold, for Mother Russia!
- Be strong, like ox!
- There's no shame in losing!
- Prepare for glorious battle!
- Who will be the tzar tonight?!
- Do not blink!
- Do not fail me.
- Ready for punching?!
- There's much shame in losing!
- Cheat to win!
- Time to wrestle like bear!
- Gentlemen and ladies, it's...
- First! (Take 1)
- Second! (Take 2)
- After second! (Take 3)
- Time to fight!
- Break them!
- Crush them!
- Aww, keep going! We just, uh... good part! (Paused)
- Time out, like American Football. (Paused)
- Wait! (Paused)
- Hold on, pierogies here. (Paused)
- Back to action! (Unpaused)
- YES! (Unpaused)
- Toki yo tomare. lit. "Time, stop."
- Soshite, toki wa ugoki dasu. lit. "And now, time flows again."
- OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! (Most victories)
- You're winner! (Most victories)
- It's over. (Most victories)
- Done! (Most victories)
- EXCELLENT! (Hit on All Sixes!)
- That was... not so good. (Barely!)
- Yeeeees... let robot think it is superior.
- Next time... is better, yes?
- Come on, Kasparov!
- You should play on Sleepwalk... maybe.
- Both are worst! (Equally Mismatched!)
- Hmmmmph! I bet EVERYTHING on you! (Equally Mismatched!)
- Player One is best! (Player 1 victory)
- Player Two is best! (Player 2 victory)
- A winner is you! (Most victories)
- Clap for sad loser! (Most victories)
- We're done here! (Most victories)
- Now, message from Propaganda minister! (Most victories)
- You make country proud. (Hit on All Sixes!)
- Is okay... I do better. (Hit on All Sixes!)
- You're fighting MACHIIIIIIIIINE!! (Glorious!)
- That's real Soviet damage! (Glorious!)
- You get bronze. (Forgettable! or Barely!)
- Are you crying?! THERE'S NO CRYING IN FIGHTING GAMES! (Forgettable! or Barely!)
- ...is okay. You get them next time. (Forgettable! or Barely!)
- Большой победа!
Bol'shoy pobeda! lit. 'Great victory!'
- 'Captain Pronin' is the titular character of the 4-episode cartoon series of the same name. The cartoon was made in post-Soviet Russia in the early nineties as a parody of American action movies.
- 'Comrade wolf' is a reference to the Russian idiom "Тамбовский волк тебе товарищ" (Tambovsky volk tebe tovarisch), meaning "A Tambov wolf is your comrade". The phrase was used as a sarcastic reply in Soviet times to show that they didn't want to be associated with the person offering comradery with them.
- The lines "Toki yo tomare" when pausing and "Soshite, toki wa ugoki dasu" when unpausing the game is a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure antagonist Dio Brando/DIO and his ability to temporarily stop time with his stand The World, with him voicing the 'commands' to stop or start time. These lines are also in Japanese instead of Russian.
- 'Bol'shoy pobeda!' is also a victory line used by Zangief in Street Fighter IV.
- "You're winner!" is a reference to the winning screen in Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.
- "A winner is you" is a reference to the incorrectly translated victory message of the NES game "Pro Wrestling".
- "You should play on Sleepwalk... maybe." is still spoken even when the game's difficulty is actually set to Sleepwalk.
|Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double|
Squigly • Big Band • Fukua • Eliza • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune
|Announcer • Marie|
|Anime Peacock • Salty Parasoul • Valley Girl Painwheel • Politician Double • Saxploitation Big Band|
|Real Soviet Announcer • Female Announcer • Dazed Announcer|
|Skullgirls Voice Cast|