Panzerfaust (JP: パンツァーファウスト) was one of the possible DLC characters for Skullgirls. He currently plays a role in the more recent side of Skullgirls lore.
Panzerfaust is a super soldier engineered by Anti-Skullgirl Lab 3 for future Skullgirl threats, working with other agents such as Big Band to defeat Skullgirls. As such, he was part of the team that would defeat Selene Contiello, the 3rd most recent Skullgirl to hit New Meridian, alongside Big Band, Annie, D. Violet, and Squigly.
He would later be upgraded for use in the Grand War, going through rigorous and forced Canopy indoctrination film during surgery, and because of this, would later become a member of the Black Egrets.
After any Punch attack, pressing the button a second time will add an additional blast from the tank.
The shot from his tank arm won’t always be a projectile, but sometimes a booster to amplify the punch (think Big O’s Sudden Impact). Aside from striking directly with the turret, the treads can extend for a dual chainsaw effect. He might even grab one of the grenades from his coat with his regular hand, punching his opponent in the head with an extra explosive effect, or outright bash them with a missile. Panzerfaust would have super armor, if not at all time then certainly during specific attacks. Expect maximum, grandiose, beefy, WWII-esque imagery gone further over the top.
- Juggernaut (Marvel Versus series)
- Hulk (Marvel Versus series)
- Shigen (Last Blade 2)
- Earthquake (Samurai Shodown 2)
- Mech-Zangief (Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter)
- Panzerfaust is named after the WWII German anti-tank weapon of the same name. "Panzerfaust" means "tank fist" (literally "armour fist"). His name likely refers to the small tank attached to his left wrist.
- Panzerfaust was the 26th possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $520,000.
- Panzerfaust cameos in the background of Glass Canopy.