|Age:||Unknown (Appears to be in her teens 16-18)|
|Likes:||Ms. Fortune, Yu-Wan|
|Dislikes:||Bad tippers, Riccardo, Lawrence|
|Voiced by:||Cassandra Lee Morris|
Minette (JP: ミネット) is a character in Skullgirls, introduced in the storyline of Ms. Fortune. She's the daughter of the River King and an unknown Dagonian. She is living and working in Little Innsmouth for Yu Wan's restaurant as a waitress.
Appearance in the story
Ms. Fortune's story
Minette has appeared in Ms. Fortune's story as a waitress. At the start of the story, Minette is shown doing her job and serving customers in the restaurant but eventually two men, Lawrence and Riccardo, spot Minette and decide to chat her up.
Lawrence calls her over and she goes over to attend to them but once she arrives Lawrence compliments her looks saying that she is "quite the dish". Riccardo joins in and tells her to get Lawrence and himself free beers so the three of them could go out and hit the town.
Minette is obviously not interested and kindly declines saying she has work to do. After rejecting the two Lawrence began to insult her calling her a stinking gill-girl. Hearing the commotion Ms. Fortune goes over to their table and gains control over the situation by beating up Lawrence and Riccardo, forcing the two to leave the restaurant and Minette alone.
In the epilogue of Ms. Fortune's story, she has been kidnapped along with her other "sisters" and other hostages, taken by the Medici Mafia.
A cute, clumsy waitress, Minette is primarily concerned with making her customers happy. Throughout the match she delivers food to passers-by who ride past on bikes, jump down from the sky, pop up from the sewer, or otherwise appear to harass the opponent for Minette’s sake. She can collect her tips with a super, and the more she collects the happier she gets! Maybe when she’s happy enough she’ll even have the confidence to overcome her clumsiness...
- Roll (Tatsunoko vs Capcom)
- Maya Fey (Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3)
- Karin’s match intro (Street Fighter Alpha 3)
- Frank West (Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
- Hisui and Kohaku (Melty Blood)
- Multi and Manaka (Aquapazza)
- Boyd (The Rumble Fish 2)
- Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
- Kyosuke (Capcom vs. SNK 2 / Rival Schools)
- Minette's name is possibly derived from minnow, a small breed of fish.
- Minette does not have any romantic feelings towards Ms. Fortune. Their relationship is platonic and she just admires Nadia, similarly to the relationship of Feng and Cerebella.
- Minette is seen in the background of the River King Casino stage, being bothered by Riccardo and Lawrence.
- Minette was the 21st possible character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $420,000
- One of her sisters is called Nautilee. She is a nautilus-Dagonian.