In Cerebella's origin story in Skullgirls Mobile, he prepares Regina's first test for Cerebella, Beatrix, and Feng, an obstacle course designed to gauge their physical ability. It is very likely he was unaware that the reason for the test was to select an enforcer to carry out a mission for the mob.
Flexing! Happy command throws! Good-natured noogies! “720 - command throw everyday!”
Hearts, sparkles, and rainbows on various attacks with some referencing Mr. Heart and Heart Aino. Plus dual strong-man acrobatics with his spade-themed partner for striking visuals and attacks combining opposing suits.
- Marstorius (Fighter’s History)
- Mr. Heart (Fist of the North Star)
- Cho Aniki
- The Incredible Hulk
- Alex (Street Fighter III series / Tatsunoko vs. Capcom)
- Mr. Julius (Violent Storm)
- Potemkin (Guilty Gear series)
- Satsuki Yumizuka (Melty Blood series)
- Tulks (Denjin Makai II)
- The Genie (Disney’s Aladdin)
- Heart Aino (Arcana Heart series)
- “Friendship!...Friendship?” (Mortal Kombat series)
- Alex Louis Armstrong (Full Metal Alchemist)
- Hubrecht was the fifteenth possible DLC character to be revealed in the Indiegogo campaign, at $300,000.
- Hubrecht, like the rest of the members of the Cirque Des Cartes, represent a card of some sort. He represents the "Heart" set.
- He has stated that his arms have been "fortified by years of hugs".