Being Selected Edit
- Your sins have no absolution!
Pre-round Introduction Edit
- Have you come to give confession?
- I'll gladly accept your tithe...in blood.
- Ignorant children... you would rebel against the Great Mother?
- Repent, for your death is nigh...
- The Trinity has deemed you... acceptable.
- Defiling maggots...you unknowingly consume our flesh.
- To fight is futile. Aeon has foretold our victory.
- Now they trespass upon Venus' domain.
- You would dare oppose the church?
- What is a man?
- Blessed are those that revere Lamia.
- You dare stand before me, betrayer? (vs Valentine)
- Remember me, Sienna? (vs. Squigly)
- It's time you were dismantled (vs. Big Band)
- You shall pay for your crimes, Neferu. (vs. Eliza)
- I SHALL BE AVENGED!!! (vs. Eliza)
- My family shall be avenged. (vs. Eliza)
- Lamia shall be avenged. (vs. Eliza)
- You will regret challenging the Skullgirl. (vs. Beowulf)
- Humans have created quite a toy. (vs. Robo-Fortune)
- How clockwork has advanced. (vs. Robo-Fortune)
- Coconut! (s.MP)
- With whipped cream! (s.MP)
- Cat Scratch! (s.HK)
- Smile! (s.HP)
- Titan Knuckle! (s.HP)
- Eat this! (s.HP)
- My little... friend! (j.HK)
- Flip the bird! (j.HK)
- Meowr..?! (Whiffed air grab)
- DAMN... (Successful air grab)
- Have at you! (Bandwagon Rushdown)
- Be driven before us! (Bandwagon Rushdown)
- Here, kitty-kitty! (Cattelite Lives)
- Dinner time! (Cattelite lives)
- Be praying. (Nightmare Legion)
- No refuge! (Landing final blow in Nightmare Legion)
- No hope! (Landing final blow in Nightmare Legion)
- No escape! (Landing final blow in Nightmare Legion)
- Mega crush! (Megalith Array)
- Shoot the core! (Megalith Array)
- Defiling maggots. (False Intentions [Taunt])
- Ignorant children. (False Intentions [Taunt])
- Run, coward! Double-cross! (Switching in)
- Run, coward! Second impact! (Switching in)
- Goddesspeed. (Switching out)
- Big Band. (Switching out when facing Big Band)
- I'm watching you... (Switching out when facing Eliza)
- Neferu. (Switching out when facing Eliza)
- Beowulf. (Switching out when facing Beowulf)
- Begone! (Outtake)
- Exile. (Outtake)
- Chimeram! (Outtake)
- Humans are the real monsters.
- Your world's end draws ever closer.
- A miserable little pile of secrets.
- I am merely an instrument of her will.
- And lo, the evil was smitten.
- Back in the habit!
- The culling of our flock continues.
- You should have treasured your remaining years. (vs. Big Band)
- This was the eventual outcome. (vs. Big Band)
- Now you will be sacrificed to the Great Mother. (vs. Eliza)
- An eye for an eye. (vs. Eliza)
- Even you are but a child to the Great Mother. (vs. Eliza)
- How fitting. Now you shall be sacrificed to our cause. (vs. Eliza)
- Do unto others as those who have done to you. (vs. Eliza)
- Did you think you could transcend the fate of mortals? (vs. Eliza)
- Foolish buffoon. A false warrior. (vs. Beowulf)
- You shall be an example to the unworthy. (vs. Beowulf)
- Only a hollow shell. (vs. Robo-Fortune)
- Forgive me, masters...
- Aeon, why have you forsaken me...?
- Still you struggle. (vs. Big Band)
- My...revenge. (vs Eliza)
- "What is a man?" and "A miserable little pile of secrets" are references to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
- "Have at you" is also a common phrase used in the Castlevania series.
- "Second impact!" is a reference to an event of the same name in the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- "Run, coward!" is a reference to a quote from Sinistar.
- "Back in the habit!" references the fact that she disguises herself as a nun and dons the religious habit.
|Filia • Cerebella • Peacock • Parasoul • Ms. Fortune • Painwheel • Valentine • Double|
Squigly • Big Band • Fukua • Eliza • Beowulf • Robo-Fortune
|Announcer • Marie|
|Anime Peacock • Salty Parasoul • Valley Girl Painwheel • Politician Double • Saxploitation Big Band|
|Real Soviet Announcer • Female Announcer • Dazed Announcer|
|Skullgirls Voice Cast|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.